Make an investment.
Making a change at OPPD will require an investment on all of our parts. I'm willing to put in my time, can you contribute something to this campaign?
This race has two elections - the primary is May 10, and the final is November 8. To be successful, we will need to spend - mostly on marketing. We will focus on electronic communication in order to avoid littering the landscape with yard signs. But even this costs money.
You can contribute two ways. Either use the forms beginning on this page or send a check made out to "Vote Yoder":
5717 12th Street
Murray, NE 68409
Thank you for your help!
Here is what individuals need to know:
- Contributions are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.
- Names of individuals who contribute $250.01 or more during a campaign season will be reported to the Nebraska Accountability and Disclosure Commission as required by Nebraska law.
- To contribute, you need to be able to attest:
- This contribution is made from my own funds and funds are not being provided to me by any other person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
Businesses and organizations have separate rules. Our treasurer, Sheryl Oviatt, will contact you if you donate as a business or organization.
Showing 31 reactions